- The images of properties are exemplary. The interior doesn't necessarily represent the final product. Learn more in our FAQs.
This website is published solely for informational purposes
and has no regard to the specific investment objectives,
financial situation or particular needs of any person.
Information including figures, statistics, and any other
data are exemplary and no warranty is given as to their
accuracy or completeness and views and opinions, whilst
given in good faith, are subject to change without notice.
The information and figures contained in this website are not intended to constitute, and should not be construed as, investment or legal advice. Potential buyers that are described, or referred to, in this website should seek their own independent financial advice. Lilo Homes Limited (also known as Lilo, Lilo Collection, and Lilo Homes) (“Lilo”) does not provide investment advice.
The figure of 3.7% used in the “Potential Return” calculation has been derived from Eurostat statistics and represents an approximate average of European house price growth between 2001 and 2020. This figure is believed to be reliable, but no warranty is given by Lilo as to its accuracy or completeness.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The value of real estate investments may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the original amount invested. You are not guaranteed to make money from your investments and you may lose money. Exchange rates may also cause the value of overseas investments and corresponding income to rise and fall.
If you choose to invest in any property referred to in this website, your capital will be at risk. Lilo disclaims all liability and responsibility for any actions taken or not taken based on the information provided on this website.
- Please also note property and pricing are exemplary and indicative of the final product - precise details on the property to be purchased will be relayed before waitlist members have the option to place a 10% deposit to formally lock down their property fraction.
- Operations - We may process your personal data for the purposes of operating our website, the processing and fulfilment of orders, providing our services, supplying our goods, generating invoices, bills and other payment-related documentation, and credit control. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website, services and business.
- Relationships and communications - We may process contact data, account data, transaction data and/or communication data for the purposes of managing our relationships, communicating with you (excluding communicating for the purposes of direct marketing) by email, SMS, post, fax and/or telephone, providing support services and complaint handling. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely communications with our website visitors, service users, individual customers and customer personnel, the maintenance of relationships, and the proper administration of our website, services and business.
- Direct marketing - We may process contact data, account data and/or transaction data for [the purposes of creating, targeting and sending direct marketing communications by email, SMS, post and/or fax and making contact by telephone for marketing-related purposes. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely promoting our business and communicating marketing messages and offers to our website visitors and service users.
- Research and analysis - We may process usage data and/or transaction data for the purposes of researching and analysing the use of our website and services, as well as researching and analysing other interactions with our business. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring, supporting, improving and securing our website, services and business generally.
- Record keeping - We may process your personal data for the purposes of creating and maintaining our databases, back-up copies of our databases and our business records generally. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely ensuring that we have access to all the information we need to properly and efficiently run our business in accordance with this policy.
- Security - We may process your personal data for the purposes of security and the prevention of fraud and other criminal activity. The legal basis of this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection of our website, services and business, and the protection of others.
- Insurance and risk management - We may process your personal data where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks and/or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- Legal claims - We may process your personal data where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- Legal compliance and vital interests - We may also process your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.